Friday 21 March 2008

Why this summer is going to wicked sick.

This summer is going to be amazing, not only am I fortunate to have 3 months off but:

Iron Man






The Dark Knight Official Teaser Trailer in HQ Video
Uploaded by anil31

I am so hyped for those three movies it is so unbelievable, out of the three I expect Iron Man to be the worst, Iron Man has never been a favourite chracter of mine and even though I think Robert Downey Jnr. is amazing, the humour in the trailers was a tad too cheesy for me.

Also coming out in time for this summer:

GTA IV












Ninja Gaiden

I am so hyped for this game, especially after the GDC presentation (below) I just feel that this game will be so crazy and considering I'm playing through the first one ( if you call being stuck on Chapter 3 playing)



MGS4 is also coming out this summer and whilst I don't have a PS3 I will find some way to check it out.


Also Batman Gotham Knight is coming out sometime this year, that looks really interesting especially with all the eastern influences, I am scared that some of the Japanese directors might stray too far from original Batman art, however I suppose where would Batman be today without McFarlane's drawings, sometimes change isn't so bad.



Finally word on the street is that if you head on over to noob.com you will see a countdown. The interesting thing is that this site has a Mortal Kombat logo, and in 27 days (from now) there is a Midway event, so I'm reckoning that a new next-gen Mortal Kombat will be announced. I'm a big Mortal Kombat fan, I acknowledge that Street Fighter may be technically more advanced/astounding whatever you want to say, but I've always preferred MK, it's way more fun and I even found that the last gen MK's too were crazy fun if not good games.

Sayonara

No comments: