Sunday 6 April 2008

4 -year-old football management sims for the win?

Recently, my life has been taken over by the supreme Championship Manager 4. I have now been sacked from Liverpool and am currently scouting teams such as Port Vale and Ipswich for a job. Sims aren't really my thing, like RTS' their something I absolutely adore the idea of but the simple thing is my shot attention span cannot host these games for long. CM4 is totally different though, it's so engaging and becuase it's four years old you see players who are famous now starting out.

I saw Dawn Of The Dead (2004) and I was really impressed, it didn't take itself too seriously whilst still being serious enough to laugh at ( I have never seen Ving Rhames excel at anything than playing such a stereotypical badass). Even though there completely different genres it gives me hope for the Watchmen movie. Here are some shots below:



These are pretty cool, but still kind of boring. However the set shots from The Spirit are absolutely enthralling. Have you ever seen Samuel L. look cooler.




On that note I leave you.

PS. Red Dragons are murdering me on Ninja Gaiden

No comments: